Thursday, September 2, 2010

G'MILF

I can't remember the last time I did a poo. But I feel good though! Despite having a cold for the last 3 weeks I feel like I am actually getting much  better . I am watching a show called SKins which my good friend lent me and I am giving Brenjay a pedicure andd he thinks it's real nice of me but I don't think nothing of it. Brenjay is teaching me that Chardonnay isn't as bad as I thought it was. I blame my mother for this.


I wish I was just like my nephew, he is so awesome. I don't get what he think is so great about cars though.

I am asking my government for some money so I can make really great music. But I have some trouble paying attention.

Steph I haven't seen you in ages, I'm sorry. I think you are super.



In high school I had to go in this caravan and it was the "Careers Caravan" and they said I should be a fire man. I do have asthma, but I don't feel that this is a major disability in saving lives n shit.

p.s. my friend says nothing scares her except for eye bogies, which I call "eye crumbs". But this scares me very much:


 I also am a bit afraid of aardvarks but Justine says they aren't scary. I got a tattoo of  a narwhal but it isn't finished yet and I think my mum was a bit worried but she doesn't know shiz. Ummmmmmm I think someone might be hacking into my computer. Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment