Thursday, July 8, 2010

fatigue / fatty-gay

I am  so fucking  tired. I feel like I am actually retarded. It's not my fault though, I have what the naturopath called "adrenal fatigue" or some shit that basically means chill the fuck out or you'll die or something.

If you think that possessions can't make you happy, you're either a poor bastard or you're blind/deaf/want to ruin shit for everyone. I just spent $400 on a chinese accordion and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to pay the rent. I also don't know how to play it but it is just soooo so beautiful. I need to stop shaving my head and not looking in the mirror afterwards. My undercut really wants me to be a buddhist monk like my great great uncles. I think it should be called Geraldine. Geraldine is pretty ugly but she's practical and knows how to amuse herself.

CASK WINE, HOW I LOVE YOU SO. 2fer at North Perth Liquorland almost makes moving house bareable.


Found almost an entire series of the 90's X-men cartoon....so stoked. So tired. Blehhhhhhhhh cash city splurge.



Have you ever noticed that Louis Armstrong looks heaps like a french bulldog? So does Oprah, but she's not so cute.

NO SLEEP 'TIL PIZZA.

ffffflip


P.S.  this woman:

scares the shit out of me.

Once a doctor told me to stop showering so much. Hmmmm.

1 comment: