Friday, June 11, 2010

atacama

Look at how awesome Christina is! There is so much milf booty going on in this photo I just don't know what to do with myself!



While my manfriend is out studying, I am compiling the ultimate playlist of slutty music. This includes Mariah, ODB, Kelis, Lil Kim and some 2pac. I also have some Cease which I think can sound slutty sometimes but I totally don't want to make out to music played by people I know. Except Tame Impala because that's outta my control. 

I need to stop going on Facebook when I'm drunk/hungover and don't know I'm still drunk. I just posted on my sister's wall: "anti-biotics give me thrush". I felt she might want to know, though.

Anyhow... Salma Hayek. mmmm.

Also Russell Brand can eat a bag of dicks. That guy is a fucking idiot if I ever saw one. Forreal. bleh.

Everyone should read about this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_Desert . So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment