Monday, March 15, 2010

i hate the radio and the radio hates me

Allowing one day for detox. I decided this was a pertinent action for a Mondey morning because yesterday I was SO excited about beer that I chipped a little bit of my tooth on a beer bottle. It was funny at the time and I'm not real upset about it so you should't be. I would allow my liver a longer respite, but tomorrow is Beau's birthday and it would be selfish to go to the pub and just stare at everyone.

This morning I woke up with a nursery rhyme stuck in my head that wouldn't stop repeating. It was pretty annoying. "Pease pudding hot, pease pudding cold. Pease pudding in the pot, nine days old". Wha? Why?


Elliot has learned to walk. It is hilarious. Look at how funny he is! Even though he spits on me and wipes his nose on me, he is my most favourite friend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment