Sunday, February 21, 2010

booby

Uh oh. I've been drunk for four days and I am signing up to all these feminist petitions online n shit. I haven't worn clothes in ages. Woke up on Jamie and Gemma's couch at 5am this morning, and it was SO comfortable and squishy but I had to leave because I knew I probably was drooling. Also I think I should clarify from my previous post that if a guy calls you "dawg" in an email, it means that he has "just gotten out of a pretty messy relationship" and "probably won't be quite right for some time" etc. Don't worry though because there's like, a lot of fish or something.

I'm moving house. I don't know how I am expected to carry anything up three flights of stairs.

Is it wrong if I like Katy Perry? Are there permanent implications of this? Are her boobs real? My boobs are awesome.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment