Friday, January 29, 2010

healthy calories

What if you had a huge goober in your eye and nobody told you? I wish I had a way of identifying these selfish so-and-so's who choose not to speak up. I've always thought that if I did get a dog, he will be a pug called Goober. My friend says that breeding pugs is wrong because they have spinal deformities which can effect their internal organs but I would like to have a little snuffly friend that has birth defects like me. Like, I am allergic to camels and this makes my life extremely difficult. What a burden huh.

I also have a substantial spinal deformity, but this isn't so visible to the untrained eye. Chiropractors, on the other hand, are bastards and always wanna tell you that you are basically going to hell because the hormones in chicken are a slow, silent killer. For fuck's sake! "POSTURE IS THE WINDOW TO YOUR FUCKING HEALTH! BUY THIS UNCOMFORTABLE PILLOW!"

This scab on my leg is so itchy it's driving me crazy but on the whole, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment