Wednesday, January 20, 2010

your face is...


Flipping hell it is so hot today. The landlady said I had really "groovied up" my flat. So I took down the pictures of 50's pinup girls and replaced them with pictures of narhwals and Galapagos island tortoises, like this one:


Lately, about every 2 days or so, I am woken at 8:30am by Snoop Dogg. This is because I don't have a better ring tone, and also because someone at the Fremantle Family Doctors' office REALLY wants to see my vagina. I'm not kidding. They call me ALL the time - "This is Kendall, you need to book in for a pap smear, PLEASE let us give you a pap smear!"... (possible dramatisation). Fuck you Kendall. That's no way to woo a lady.

Started reading one of Aung San Suu Kyi's books. Need inspiration to stop staring at the wall thinking about not staring at the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment